Irvine’s Finest Car Accident Lawyers
Woodbridge Accident Lawyers is an experienced team of Irvine car accident attorneys. Our personal injury law firm boasts a success rate of 99% with MILLIONS of DOLLARS recovered for clients. If you were injured in an unfortunate car accident, Woodbridge Accident Lawyers has you covered. Contact us today for a free consultation. We'll review the details of your specific case and help you protect your rights.
Car accidents are a daily occurrence in Orange County, and even though Irvine is known as a safe city it is not an exception to auto accidents. No matter how good of a driver you are, one bad driver is all it takes to cause a car accident. Hiring the right car accident attorney is critical to recovering sufficient compensation from insurance companies. Here’s what our law firm can offer for you:
- Work to recover maximum compensation for you or your loved ones
- Step-by-step legal guidance
- 1-on-1 case review with our lawyers
- A 99% success rate
- No fees until we win
- Easy and clear communication
- FREE consultation
Woodbridge Accident Lawyers is a respected personal injury law firm in Irvine known for its exceptional customer service as well as its extraordinary legal success. Give us a call and hear for yourself how our car accident lawyers can help with your case.
Our Recent Results With Irvine Car Accident Victims
Our Irvine car accident lawyers have resolved thousands of auto accidents cases, and we helped victims pursue sufficient compensation. Over time, our team of Irvine car accident attorneys have been able to recover MILLIONS of dollars for the clients. Our law firm is passionate about helping the community of Orange County. This is why we defend the rights of anyone injured due to the negligence of another driver.
Our law firm is one of the leading firms in Irvine and has been recognized by distinguished industry associations. Our Irvine car accident lawyers have years of experience dealing with complex personal injury cases. We exclusively focus on motor vehicle accidents, and know how to overcome the insurance company's efforts to reduce your settlement. Join our list of clients whose lives’ were changed by our Irvine car accident attorneys. If you were a recent accident victim of a car crash in Irvine, CA, call us for a free consultation.Get a Free Consultation
Why Do I Need To Hire an Irvine Car Accident Attorney?
Pursuing compensation from the at fault party's insurance company without hiring a qualified car accident attorney most likely won't end in your favor. Insurance companies are first and foremost a business, and their main priority lies in making money. Therefore, they'll use all kinds of tactics to lower the compensation you deserve. For example, the insurance adjuster may start shifting the blame on you, guilt tripping you into accepting a low settlement offer. Do not fall for this. You deserve so much more.
By hiring a qualified attorney, you'll be able to receive legal guidance on how to maximize your compensation. Let us handle all the complicated legal paperwork. We'll negotiate with the insurance company in your stead and fight hard for maximum compensation. We'll also be able to represent you throughout necessary meetings such as during negotiations and in court.
You've been through enough; we want this whole process to be as seamless as possible for you. Whether it be reimbursement for accident-related expenses or assistance with medical treatment, we are here for you. Never pay anything until we win your case.
What Should I Do if I Get Into a Car Accident in Irvine?
If you were injured in a car accident in the state of California, our car accident attorneys recommend that you follow these simple steps.
- Do not panic. We understand it may be a shocking experience for you, but it is important that you remain calm. Make sure to check if you or your passengers are okay. Should there be any severe injuries, seek medical treatment and immediately call 911. Otherwise, call the California Highway Patrol. They will be able to access the situation calmly, submit an accident report, and provide basic medical support.
- Do not flee the scene. Doing so may result in a hit and run filed against you, even if you are the victim. Instead, start collecting evidence. This may range from photos/videos of the accident scene, injuries to yourself or your passengers, or other related visual evidence. Also, be sure to collect any relevant information such as the name, phone number, and insurance company information of the other party involved. Obtain a police report from the responding officer; this is an absolute must.
- Do not admit fault. Admitting fault may lead to a dismissal of your personal injury claim. Instead, focus on getting medical help, and exchanging insurance information. Wait to discuss the details of the accident with an experienced car accident lawyer.
- Do not speak to the insurance company. The at fault driver’s insurance company will most likely contact you shortly following the accident. They may try and get you to verbally agree to a quick settlement. Do not accept this, as your claim could be worth much more than you think. They may also ask for statements regarding the accident. Do not answer them. Simply ask them for their name and number. Then, inform that your lawyer will contact them at a later date. Insurance companies have an objective to pay you as little as possible for your claim.
Once you take care of your immediate health concerns, contact an Irvine car accident attorney as soon as possible. Doing so will allow the car accident attorney to give you legal advice, and guide you on exactly what to do in order to maximize your due financial compensation.
Car accident victims in California only have 2 years to file a claim against the accused party’s insurance company, and so it is important that you contact an Irvine car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Simply said, the earlier you file a claim, the more likely you will receive the compensation you deserve.Get a Free Consultation
How Much Can I Get From my Car Accident Claim?
Every auto accident is different, but generally the worth of your car accident claim depends on 1) the type of accident, 2) lost earnings, 3) current and future medical expenses, 4) motor vehicle damage, 5) and the quality of the car accident lawyer you hired.
- The value of your claim depends on the type of auto accident, whether it was due to drunk driving, drowsy driving, passing a stop sign, speeding, or if there was property damage.
- You are able to get compensated based on lost wages, as well as a loss of future earnings. Let us help you recover compensation while you focus on recovering your health.
- The cost of your current and future medical expenses also determine your claim's worth. As long as the bills are thoroughly documented, they may be compensated back to you. Future medical expenses, such as rehabilitation, are also considered.
- If you experienced property damage such as a wrecked vehicle, your loss can be calculated towards your compensation. Minor property damage count as well, so make sure to document everything.
- Hiring a competent Irvine car accident lawyer is what makes the difference between minimum compensation and maximum compensation. An experienced car accident lawyer should know how to deal with insurance companies and how to aggressively negotiate a fair and full settlement.
Experts in this field can also use emotional aspects as leverage for your case, such as PTSD, mental suffering, as well as lower quality of life. Capitalizing from every opportunity that presents itself during the case is what Woodbridge Accident Lawyers excels at. Curious about how we can help you with your case? Call us for a free consultation.
Most Common Causes of Car Accidents
Car accidents commonly occur due to the following reasons:
- Aggressive Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Drowsy Driving
- Drunk Driving
- Reckless Driving
- Disobeying Traffic Rules
Allow our legal team to help you with your car accident case. From minor injuries to severe injuries, our law offices are here to fight for you and get you a fair settlement. Let us be your legal representation, and we assure you that our legal team will handle your claim in an efficient manner. We are dedicated to helping accident victims.
Dangerous Roads and Intersections in Irvine
Irvine is a city with a population of 273,000 that encompasses a large number of automobiles. Irvine is a relatively safe neighborhood, however, a high number of car accidents still occur on Interstate 55 and 405, as well as nearby neighborhood streets. They consist of the following:
Drunk drivers are in abundance throughout Orange County, and we know how devastating DUI accidents can be. Having to deal with lost wages, lost time, and legal issues such as filing insurance claims against the at fault driver can be stressful. You've already been through enough, so let us help you. Our law firm represents clients who have undergone unfortunate accidents in Irvine, CA. You won't have to pay a single penny till we win your case, and even after our low fees we will make sure you go home with fat pockets.
Help for Accident Victims in Irvine, CA
After a car crash you may experience several emotions including anger, fear, and grief. We understand the difficulties you face. Our goal is your recovery. Our car accident attorney has successfully handled personal injury claims for injured victims throughout Irvine, CA, and have successfully taken on major insurance companies. We are confident that we can help you with your case.
If you sustained catastrophic injuries such as broken bones, leg injuries, or are severely injured, do not worry about your medical bills or lost wages. Our personal injury attorney will make sure you get fair compensation. For more information about our personal injury law firm and how we can help you with your car crash, contact our law office and schedule a free consultation.
Contact Woodbridge Accident Lawyers Today
Working with an experienced car accident lawyer is critical in recovering all available monetary compensation for your losses. Woodbridge Accident Lawyers has the skills required to obtain the best results for you and your loved ones. We offer free consultations, 24/7 assistance, and work on a no-win, no-fee basis. We are here to help and our team is prepared to fight for you.Contact Us
Other Practice Areas We Specialize In
Personal Injury Lawyer – Irvine
Truck Accident Lawyer – Irvine
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – Irvine
Lyft/Uber Accident Lawyer – Irvine
Schedule a Free Consultation
Please complete the form below to schedule a free evaluation of your case.