Irvine Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcyclists can be seen everyday in the city streets as well as in highways. Compared to 2002, the number of motorcyclists has effectively doubled in 2021 from 4.3 million riders to 8.6 million riders and continue to increase. However, riding motorcycles is still as dangerous as ever, and getting involved in an accident while riding a motorcycle often leads to severe injuries. According to a study report, motorcyclists were 29 times more likely to die when compared to passenger car occupants.
Contrary to popular belief, data indicates that most motorcycle accidents are not caused by recklessness but by negligent automobile drivers instead. Motorcycles are less visible to other drivers. As a result, collisions occur and often result in the motorcyclists being heavily injured.
Woodbridge Accident Lawyers understands the misconceptions many motorcyclists have to endure in Orange County, and we are here to fight for you. We work hard to defend the legal rights of injured motorcyclists.
Do I Need an Irvine Motorcycle Accident Lawyer To Help Me?
It's difficult for motorcyclists to prove that they were not liable in an accident. This is because many motorists blame motorcyclists for the accident. As a result, coming to a peaceful negotiation is hard to see, and fighting to obtain fair compensation can be stressful.
Moreover, dealing with insurance companies can be a hassle. Insurance adjusters are experts in this field, and they know how to trick victims into accepting a low settlement offer. Attempting to get proper compensation without an Irvine motorcycle accident attorney is extremely difficult, and the temptation of accepting a quick and convenient settlement offer often ends up being chosen. While it is convenient, the settlement’s amount is nowhere near enough to sufficiently cover your medical bills as well as your wrecked vehicle.
Hiring an experienced motorcycle accident attorney in Irvine to represent you can help recover damages and maximize compensation. Let Woodbridge Accident Lawyers be your legal representation! All of the phone calls, paperwork filing, and negotiating with the insurance companies will be handled by our motorcycle accident attorneys. We’ll fight hard to recover sufficient compensation for your losses. Simply focus on healing from your injuries, and let us handle the rest.
Why Should I Hire Woodbridge Accident Lawyers?
Woodbridge Accident Lawyers is an award-winning law firm that has recovered millions of dollars for motorcycle accident victims through personal injury claims. We understand the frustration and pain associated with motorcycle accidents. We will get back what was taken from you and will pursue a maximum settlement for you and your loved ones. Here’s what our law firm can offer:
- Fight for maximum compensation for you and your loved ones
- 99% motorcycle case success rate
- No payments required until we win
- Large network of medical providers and specialists
- 24/7 support line
- Free consultations for motorcycle accident victims
If you’ve been injured in a traffic accident, let us help you file a personal injury claim for you. We offer a free case evaluation with one of our experienced attorneys. Call us now!Get a Free Consultation
How Much Is a Motorcycle Accident Claim Worth?
In general, the more serious the accident was, the higher the worth of your claim. You are able to get compensated in many different areas, but ultimately, how much your claim is worth depends on the quality of the Irvine motorcycle accident lawyer you hire. The difference between being awarded minimum or maximum compensation heavily depends on the skills of a lawyer. Once you file a personal injury claim with us, you’ll be able to recover sufficient compensation in the following areas:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Past, current, and future loss of wages
- Property damage
- Emotional trauma
- Deteriorated quality of life
Woodbridge Accident Lawyers offers free case evaluations. Should you be interested in how much your case is worth, give us a call. One of our experienced Irvine motorcycle accident lawyers will review your case in detail and provide you with an accurate assessment.
Main Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
There are many motorcyclists involved in motor vehicle accidents. Although some are due to natural causes such as poor weather conditions, the majority of accidents are often due to the negligent actions of other drivers. Just like any other motorists, motorcyclists are entitled to the same rights. However, they unfortunately aren’t perceived as equals by most other drivers on the road. As a result, motorcyclists are often put in dangerous situations. Here are some of the main causes of motorcycle accidents:
- Negligent Drivers – Many drivers are distracted while driving. The cause of distractions varies, ranging from simple conversations to texting. Because motorcycles are smaller than most vehicles, they are difficult to see and often end up being in a driver’s blind spot. Driving while distracted may prevent one from noticing approaching motorcyclists. All it takes is one negligent driver to ignite a car accident.
- Improper Repairs – There have been many instances where motorcycle mechanics fail to address certain issues during maintenance or repairs, which often ends up causing the motorcycle to malfunction. This is extremely dangerous and can cause a serious accident. Should you end up in this situation, filing a personal injury claim against the mechanic is more than possible.
- Road Hazards – Road conditions play a major role in motorcycle crashes. Unlike other motorists that drive with 4 or more wheels, riding a motorcycle doesn’t have the best balance. As a result, road hazards such as potholes or uneven pavements can cause motorcycles to crash. Additionally, debris or other objects can be found on the highways and are potential safety hazards. Although it is the city’s responsibility to maintain clean roads, it is always best to practice precaution regardless.
Most motorcycle accidents happen due to the reckless and unsafe practices of other drivers such as speeding, drunk driving, phone usage, and breaking traffic laws. If you’ve been involved in such accidents and need legal representation, our personal injury lawyers are here to help you.
What To Do After a Motorcycle Crash
If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident, our motorcycle accident attorneys suggest that you take the following steps:
- Relocate to a safer location. If you’re involved in a motor vehicle accident, try to move away from the highway or streets. Due to its small size, you and your motorcycle may not be visible to most drivers on the road. Safety should always take priority.
- Seek medical attention. Sometimes injuries are internal and may not be evident to the naked eye. Internal injuries are just as fatal as external ones and require immediate medical attention. If you choose to stay at the scene for an extended period of time, please make sure to visit the nearest hospital before the end of the day.
- Call the authorities. Always call the police. They’ll be able to assess the situation calmly and submit a police report. Moreover, they’ll be able to provide basic medical attention as well.
- Collect information. If at all possible, ask for the other party’s name, phone number, and insurance information. Take photos and videos of the accident scene, vehicle condition, as well as your injuries. If there are any witnesses, ask for their statements as well as their contact information.
- Hire a motorcycle accident lawyer. Hiring a motorcycle accident attorney as soon as possible will allow you to receive legal guidance as well as increase the odds of recovering maximum compensation. Depending on the experience of your motorcycle accident attorney, he or she will be able to negotiate with the insurance company and help recover damages.
Woodbridge Accident Lawyers is always ready to help motorcycle accident victims. Our personal injury lawyers in Orange County have dealt with numerous motorcycle accident cases, and we have successfully recovered maximum compensation for the majority of our clients. You’ve been through enough, and you deserve a proper settlement.Contact Us
Who Is Liable in a Motorcycle Crash?
Liability depends on several factors, of which the most important is negligence. If you were injured due to the negligent actions of the other party, liability falls on the other party. For example, if you got into an accident due to a drunk driver, the authorities will be able to determine whether the driver was intoxicated and report him as the liable party.
If you and the other party are both at fault, this case is known as comparative negligence and both parties will be held liable. Compensation will still be possible for both parties, but the settlement amount may be reduced depending on each party’s contribution to the accident. If both parties cannot come to an agreement, it’ll be escalated to litigation and go to trial.
How Motorcyclists Can Prevent Accidents
Practicing precaution is always a great habit, and doing so can prevent potentially devastating injuries! Below are what our attorneys recommend:
- Stay visible. Always keep in mind that your motorcycle isn’t as big as other motor vehicles and therefore may be hard to see for most drivers. Try staying either behind or ahead of other drivers, and avoid driving near their blind spots.
- Stay sober. As obvious as it seems, driving while intoxicated may impair your judgment and cause bad decisions.
- Stay safe. Always be aware of your surroundings, and follow the traffic laws. Wear proper helmet and gear whenever going out, and use signals whenever changing lanes.
Most Common Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Motorcycle accidents often result in serious injuries, and require long-term care. Below are some of the most common motorcycle accident injuries our law firm has worked on:
- Amputated Limbs
- Broken Bones
- Facial Disfigurement
- Internal Bleeding
- Organ Damage
- Spinal Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Wrongful Death
Our Irvine personal injury attorneys can help recover the compensation you deserve. It isn’t right to have to pay for expensive medical bills for an accident that wasn’t your fault. Having to suffer from multiple injuries can be frustrating; we understand your pain and anger. Let us help you file a personal injury claim!
Dangerous Roads and Intersections in Irvine
Irvine is a relatively safe city with plenty of modern architecture as well as attractions. Despite this, accidents still occur on a daily basis on several intersections. They consist of the following:
Get A Free Consultation With Us
We do not wish for motorcycle accident victims to go underrepresented. Let us be your legal representation, and we’ll work tirelessly to recover the maximum compensation you deserve. You won’t have to pay anything out of pocket until your case is won! We do not have any hidden fees. Our goal is to make this whole process as less stressful as possible for you. Let us deal with the accused party as well as their insurance company.
Should you have any questions, get a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. We’ll guide you through all your legal options, and help get you the medical treatment you need.
Other Practice Areas Of Our Law Firm
Schedule a Free Consultation
Please complete the form below to schedule a free evaluation of your case.